RSS

Episode 1


"So this is her project work. Sounds easy for me compare to our project work." said Hikaru while typing in front of his computer.
"Mmm... should I call her? Actually there's nothing to ask but I help her coz I want to know more about her."
Hikaru decided to ask her phone number tomorrow morning.
After bell ringing, hikaru walk to her class room but it seems like she's not inside and her friend told him that she just walk down to library.
Hikaru walk toward the library just suddenly he stop his move and saw her walking up from stair with her friend.
"Mmm.. a.. I.. err.., can I have.. your.. phone number..!" Hikaru try to forcing his mouth to speak.
"Actually there are something I don't understand about your Project work" said hikaru.
"Ok, here. this is my number, feel free to ask if there's anything you don't know. Actually you don't need to rush.
since you also need to prepare for the exam" Mirei said with smile.
"Got it, Thanks. I'll contact you later" Hikaru run off to his class.
After get back home, Hikaru struggles if he should contact her now and.. 
At the end, he haven't contact her for a week.
"Ok! Now is the time! The exam have over! I should start give her a message now" Hikaru grab his phone and start to type the message.
[ Sorry for disturbing you, do you have time for a while? There's something I don't get it at page 07. ]
Both of them type message for a first time to each other. Although the message was a bit late but he just move a step forward.

The exam already finished. The school gonna hold an event before the results come out.
The activity is going to take a week. The sport tournament. Consist of soccer, basket ball, and volleyball.
Someone tap Hikaru's shoulder from behind. "Hey, so which one you gonna attend?" Said someone with a big body.
"You scared me, Ryuji!!"
Ryuji is one of hikaru's friend, actually they knows each other started from mid school same with Rui.
"I'm not interested at those things, I got something to do" said Hikaru.
"I know what you up to!" someone's walk slowly to the information board.
"Yeah, you can't hide anything from us right, Akira?" Ryuji tap Akira's shoulder.
"We know what you did last summer!! Hihihihihiii" Akira & Ryuji laugh at Him.
"You guys sounds like a murderer. Well I don't know how to talk with a woman. So it's a bit awkward to ask something" sigh Hikaru.
"Easy buddy! Just talk with her like you talk with your friends. You can do it! Trust me." Ryuji Encourage Hikaru.
"Hey let's go. I'm hungry.." Akira drag them both.
But.. Someone watching them from far away.. A man smile.. "I'm watching you, Hikaru.. "
Who is this mystery guy...?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS