RSS

Episode 2


The next morning, Hikaru almost late to school, he ran quickly to join Ryuji and Akira but both of them seems like went to somewhere else
and suddenly someone call his name and after hikaru turn his back and surprised "Hey it's you, Seto! Long time no see!"
And so they went to the cafe and have a long conversation.
"I know you're wooing Mirei, right?"
"Wha..what are you talking about?!" Hikaru's face turn red.
"Actually she is my girlfriend's partner. I mean she sit next to my girlfriend and seems closed enough.
And of course without a doubt I also closed with her" said Seto.
"I see.." hikaru somehow thinking about something.
"Hey, Come on man! you should brace yourself and this is the best moment before someone taking her out!
I hope you understand what men should do especially something about wooing a girl"
After that Hikaru back to his home and message Mirei about the Project Work that he already done.
So Hikaru went to place they agreed to meet, Hikaru returned the book and give a thumbdrive contain the Project work.
This is the second time he talk to her face to face but they meeting end up within five minutes.
"So your home somewhere near here?" Asked Hikaru.
"Mm.. Yes.. Just behind this place about 2 minutes from here" said Mirei a bit blush.
"Need me to walk back with you?"Hikaru offered his help.
"No..it's ok" the surrounding seems quiet and the weather also going to rain, a few raindrops turn they feeling upside down.
"Err..ok..I should go by now, I got something to do" Hikaru speak with nervous.
Both of them walked away and end their rainy meeting for the second time.

25th December of course everyone should know it's a Christmas day.
After the second meeting, Hikaru became close with Mirei, Seto and his girlfriend Aya.
They are planning have fun at Amusement Park included Ryuji and Miyu, Hikaru's classmate.
After arriving at the park, they take a walk and look around searching something to play.
After that, They decided to take water ride, so they divide with few couple, Ryuji & Miyu, Seto & Aya, Hikaru & Mirei.
Seto whisper to the others "This is what I planned for them, and everything gonna be alright, so let them both be more closer to each other.”
After they hop to the boat, Hikaru also hop to the boat and raise his hand to help Mirei, The moment he raise his hand, "Hold my hand..."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS